We offer both individual one-to-one classes and group courses.
Brian Crosby is a nationally qualified art teacher with a Post Graduate Certificate of Education (PGCE) qualification in Art & Design who has taught in many Secondary and Further Education establishments in Oxfordshire and Gloucestershire.
As you can see on this site, Brian is a practising artist with a high reputation for painting ‘Architectural Landscapes’ and is a member of the national body Society of Architectural Illustration (SAI).
“Expression of Interest Art Course Meeting”
Come to the “Expression of Interest Art Course Meeting” and enrol for either one-to-one private lessons, or the group classes.
We will look at the course described and give a taster.
Please suggest dates and times good for you in January – we will look at these and find a specific date that suits the majority. And email back to you.
1. The ‘Idea’. What is your motivation? What do you want to paint? Why?
2. Drawing. Composition. Eye to hand execution.
3. Mediums and traditional main types of painting. Watercolour & Acrylic (Oils).
4. Demonstrations of Watercolour and Acrylic. Students choose type.
6. Students pursue own work with help and guidance. (+ email back up review and further advice)